MangaKita

Monday, January 2, 2012

At Night

I want to say good night to you
I know you're not here with me,
but many miles away the stone, from my
My heart is so empty and lonely without you
As I wiped the tears from my eyes, I try to hide.
I try to close my eyes and forget you instantly.
But with the sadness in me first cry.
Suddenly I remember what ever you tell me
star look if you missed me
gaze months if you want betemu
I go on and on without waiting for weary

When distance tends to make us separate,
I'll keep you always in my heart
When the night together, should not be ours,
Just close you eyes and I met on a bed of the stars.
I imagined your smile, take my sleep
And I gently close my eyes, feel you near me dg
what a beautiful sprinkling of stars, dark night mengihiasi
But you're not there, not in arms
I sit alone waiting, with hope in my heart,
No longer want to keep lonely ... who extends
Suddenly in the distance, shadows appeared, in front of me
A tear rolls on my face and picture your face clearly visible.
in my mind, I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment